Some matters are resolved with only a minimal amount of time on the part of one of the lawyers.
Some clients in fact find that the typical one-hour consultation is sufficient to help them resolve a problem.
For example, Butler & Harris helps clients:
- prepare thoughtful and practical responses to criticisms, unfairly negative performance reviews, or disciplinary actions;
- prepare thorough and personalized memoranda regarding employee performance problems and suggestions for improvement;
- make decisions about bringing an end to the employment relationship in a professional manner;
- devise the best strategy to bring a problem to management’s attention with a goal of resolving the problem and remaining a valuable – and valued – employee; and
- present or respond to a grievance regarding a dispute that arose in the workplace.